Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm still here!

I don't post here as often as I should, I really meant to make this a daily thing when I started it. But, life is busy! I've got a lot of balls in the air and I'm not that great of a juggler, so its tough to remember to get on here and update on my progress!

I am, surprisingly, losing weight! I've lost about 7 pounds so far and I am very excited about that! I haven't started working out yet, though I paid for Jillian Michaels diet and work out plan, so I think I best get on that now and not be wasteful! I think I'll do another set of full body pictures when I reach the 10 pound mark, just so I can visually track my success.

Yesterday was a bad day for me food wise. I had ice cream, and I a few other goodies I should have passed on. Today will hopefully be better. Tomorrow I can grocery shop which means that I'll be able to buy some healthy choices that will make this whole process a bit easier for me, though I know the temptation to cheat will be there whether my kitchen is stocked well, or not ;)

I've been doing a great job on other fronts of his personal renovation though. I've been satisfying my spiritual needs with my small group, and through reading some great books that gave brought me comfort and some much needed direction. I've been pampering myself and taking better care of myself, my skin has never felt so good! Selling AVON has been good for me I think, because I've had the chance to buy myself some beauty products, perfumes and make up that I wouldn't normally go out and buy, and I have been really enjoying playing around with those, and getting comfortable with taking time for me each day to make myself feel good!

So, the renovations are slow, but well underway! I'll try harder to make this blog a priority, because its really helpful for me to write it all down and be able to look back at my thought process and to track my progress visually.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment