Friday, November 6, 2009

Jillian, you're hired!

Alrighty, so, I'm out of breath! Seriously! I just watched the Biggest Loser (on Demand), and after two hours of watching these inspirational people put them selves through incredibly difficult workouts and change their lives and their bodies, I was feeling motivated to do the same. I just received my two new Jillian Michaels workout DVD's in the mail today, so I popped one in and got down to business.

There are aparently 7 circuits on this DVD, I finished 2, and part of a third, and then I was done. I lasted about 20 minutes, and I am proud! Jillian is HARD CORE! I have beads of sweat running down my neck and temples, I am panting for breath, seriously, that was a very valuable 20 minutes, and I can't wait to try it again!

If the question is, "who's gonna save me now" and we're speaking weight wise, the answer is Jillian! (And Bob too because I use some Biggest Loser DVD's staring him too). I joined Jillian's website and I am using the Biggest Loser jump start book for motivation, and for the first time in a very long time, I actually feel like I can do this.

I've had a lot of false starts in the past, where I get going with lots of bravdo and good intentions, but a few days later I'm off track and I realize that maybe I was never really "on the track" to begin with. I really, sincerely believe that I am on track now, and I am relieved and excited to see where I go, and how fast I can get there.

Stay tuned, I'm going to do this again tomorrow!

Katie

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Katie! I need Jillian live and in my house, whipping me into shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tali! She'd whip you into shape in no time fast, though it make take a while for me ;)

    ReplyDelete