Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is there anything better then.....

life getting notably better, right before your eyes?

I don't think so.

I am so happy today I would do cartwheels, if I could do cartwheels ;)

I feel as though I have successfully waded through one of the roughest patches of my life, and have finally come through on the other side, and in one piece. The grey skies have abated and the sun is shining through and the horizons look fabulous.

I feel waves of relief and peace washing over me.

Pure comfort and ease for the first time in months.

I feel something close to elation.

Something much like bliss.

I feel so good, and so blessed, and so absolutely cared for. And I feel grateful.

Of course, things aren't perfect, they never are, but they are improving, and they are good, and I have hope, and its as good as it can get I think.

Strangely enough, the emotional eater in me wants to indulge these warm and fuzzy feelings with fudge, the same as it would sad and gloomy feelings, that's unfortunate, because I have a vacation to plan for and a bathing suit to fit in to!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment