Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lets hear it for the boy!

Landon is two today!! I've discussed my feelings about Everett, and this being his birthday as well on my grief blog, so I won't dwell on that here. This post is all about Landon! My sweet, fiery, cuddly, big brown eyed boy!

He started out so teeny tiny, just like this (check out the size of his head compared to his Daddy's pinky finger!)

And he grew to this by his first year...
And this is him now, at two years old, so big!

There are not enough words to describe how fabulous Landon is, or how much joy he brings! He's tender and loving, but wild and energetic. He's hot tempered and loves with just as much passion. He's amazing. He's smart, he's helpful, and he'll clean up a mess if you ask him to, he's an all around great boy to have around!

Happy Birthday Landy! You're a blessing and I adore you, in case you hadn't already figured that out!

Mama (aka Katie)

No comments:

Post a Comment