Monday, October 19, 2009

It won't be like this for long...

It's painful to show you this pictures. Its even more painful for me to look at them, and see for real, what I actually look like right now. These are my starting out shots, the beginning of my journey, and it won't be long before I look back at these and think, I'm so happy I started walking away from this version of me. In a months time I hope to post new pictures that demonstrate my progress, and I hope I have some great progress to share!



So there you have it. My jumping off point. The result of years of neglecting emotions, and problems, and myself. I'm excited to move forward, to start digging myself out of this mess, I'm in there somewhere!

And just so you know I'm committed, I did work out tonight! I put on a Biggest Loser DVD and stumbled my way through it. It felt horrible and great all at once!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment