Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day two update

I've got a headache and can't type much. I followed my eating plan, but didn't work out because of my headache. I watched the Biggest Loser and signed up for Jillian Michaels online weight loss plan, and am excited to put that plan into action!

I had some stress today, some emotional upset and it was very tempting to give in and eat something indulgent, but I didn't. This stress is going to spill over into tomorrow and days to come I expect, so hopefully I'll be able to keep myself in check, with the help of my support system, and not give up early like I usually do.

Tomorrow I intend to start the day with an omelet and fruit for breakfast

I'll have a Smart Ones entre for lunch

A yogurt and fruit for a snack

And ratatouille and brown rice for dinner (since I substituted today)

I think I'll take the kids for a walk if the weather is nice, and do a DVD in the evening when they've gone to bed.


Katie

2 comments:

  1. I also got major headaches the first few days I was watching my diet. Not sure if it was because of the change or because I notice that some of the green tea had artificial sugars in it.

    I hope the headaches are gone tomorrow and you can attack those work outs again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I suppose the headaches could be related to watching my diet, or perhaps my new vitamins? I suspect its from the exertion of working out, I am in rough shape!

    ReplyDelete