Monday, October 19, 2009

And so it begins......

The reluctance has started to set in, I don't want to have to change. I don't want to deprive myself, I don't want to throw away my security blanket, I don't want to test what I am capable of. This is where the resentment sets in. Why do I have to deal with all this? Why is this so hard for me? Why am I always struggling? Why can't anything be easy?

These hurdles show up hard and fast in every dieting attempt I make. Usually I stumble, then fall, and I never get back up, and I don't want to do that anymore. I want to break the cycle completely, I want to finally succeed.

I ate really well today, and I plan on doing some form of exercise tonight, after House (I promise!). I grocery shopped tonight and got some great, healthy foods I am sure Bob and Jillian would approve of, and I got myself a good vitamin too. I have a plan and I intend to follow it out.

Part of my plan includes blogging my plan for the next day's food and exercise the night before, then following up the end of the next day to report how I did. I want to plan out every morsel I eat, and every drop I drink. I want to book my workouts in like "can't miss" appointments. I think it will be the only way to make sure I make it over the hurdles without falling down and giving up. Plus, the accountability of reporting back will really help me stick to it, I hope!

So, tomorrow's plan is this:

Breakfast-1 pc toast with peanut butter
1/2 cup strawberries
small glass skim milk
big glass of water

Snack-cheese stick
apple
Big glass of water

Lunch
Salad with chicken on top
1 yogurt

Snack
100 calorie pack something or other

Dinner
Ratatouille over brown rice

Dessert
100 calorie pack fudge bar

Work out-
20 minutes on the treadmill while Landon naps
Biggest Loser "Jillian" DVD (strength)

I'll report back with how I did tomorrow evening, along with my goals for the next day!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment